Posted by : Unknown
Adding Unfriend Finder Extension
1. The extension can be available here with full installation guide. If you are using Google Chrome, it will install automatically but In the latest version of Google Chrome you can't install it directly because recently Google changed the way to add extensions that are not in the Chrome web store to your browser. So, to install it follow these steps,
- Download the extension file from the website and save it to your PC
- Now on chrome go to Tools > Extensions
- Locate the extension file on your computer and drag the file onto the Extensions page
- When dialog box is pop-up click on Install
If you are using Mozilla Firefox, You will have to first install the Greasemonkey- add on, after adding Greasemonkey you will be able to install Unfriend Finder script.
2. After installation is finished you need to restart your browser
3. Now go to Facebook and log-in to your account
4. On the top right menu you will see one more tab which is "Unfriends"
And one more option "Unfriends" in your favorites list.
Advantages of this plug-in
Unfriend - When someone unfriends you a numbered notification will appear above the unfriends tab it also provide the date and time you were unfriended.
Deactivations - It will also alert you when someone deactivated and reactivated his/her profile.
Friend requests - It will show your pending requests, and give you info on who ignored or cancelled your request.
Having any problem then leave your comment below.
Also Read :