Posted by : Unknown
Many of us use YouTube everyday for our entertainment. Not just watching, we usually share our videos to our friends. In this tutorial I'm posted about YouTube Center Script, Center script is a browser extension that allows you to resize your Youtube video player, You can drag with your mouse and change the whole size of your video player, It will automatically adjust the pixel ratio.
Adding YouTube Center Script
1. To install it, You can grab it from here
2. If you are using Google Chrome, it will install automatically but In the latest version of Google Chrome you can't install it directly because recently Google changed the way to add extensions that are not in the Chrome web store to your browser. So, to install it follow these steps,
- Download the extension file from the website and save it to your PC
- Now on chrome go to Tools > Extensions
- Locate the extension file on your computer and drag the file onto the Extensions page
- When dialog box is pop-up click on Install
3. If you are using Firefox than you need to have Greasemonkey Installed and than click on Install on the script page.
Advantages of this script
1. Changing resolution by draging with your mouse
2. Lets you repeat videos.
3. Download them instantly in many formats.
4. Downloading video as MP3
Also read : Unfriend finder script for Facebook